We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art open infrastructure and networking solution. From sensor and network nodes over dedicated gateways within commercial buildings, to necessary cloud services.
There are countless software services that address isolated use cases for improving efficiency, security, or comfort within buildings. Currently, those service providers need to spend a lot of time developing their own on-premise infrastructure. That’s where we come in.
Our open infrastructure solution provides an easy and cost-efficient way of deploying services into large-scale buildings. We have developed a complete prototype (and a lot of trial and error is already done), but now we need you to bring this new product to life.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- You already have knowledge in Go. If not, you’re ready to learn Go.
- You have experience using Docker. You know how to set-up a container-based cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, DC/OS, ECS, Hashicorp stack is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps, preferably using AWS.
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other engineers.
- You have good English communication skills.
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders while helping shape the company.
- Having impact on the product from day zero.
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator.
- International team.
- Having access to experienced colleagues from the WATTx team.
We are one of the ventures from WATTx, an IoT company builder. For more information check out wattx.io.
How to apply
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to email@example.com.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.