Senior Software Engineer (Go / GoLang)
Permanent position (no remote work available)
Full benefits and relocation assistance
Our client has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Company, and their goal is to build simple, smart solutions that make marketing easy for their clients. In an industry where fluctuation is often the norm, they don’t merely adapt. They create, innovate and lead, as well as discover solutions to new challenges and then make something remarkable. They want every client to have access to the best services, the latest marketing technology, and the strongest social media tools available. And they make it easy — to understand and to use, again and again.
They are currently in the process of transitioning their infrastructure to a service oriented architecture built for speed, efficiency, and scalability with GoLang on the backend, gRPC/REST for inter-service communication, and Kubernetes to handle all the microservices.
- Develop strong relationships with business and technical leaders as the primary engineer of a product team.
- Define priorities, solutions, and tasks for small to large sized projects, such as building new products and improving existing products.
- Take ownership of problems and manage incidents, completing root cause analyses and defining permanent resolutions.
- Work closely in a team with other system and database engineers, as well as application development and quality assurance teams to ensure clarity of work scope, roles, and timelines.
- Continually improve the performance and stability of applications in production environments.
- Mentor mid-level engineers in industry best practices and latest trends.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of professional development experience (any of the following: C, C++, Java, or Go (GoLang) are acceptable
- Strong written and verbal communication, mentoring, and problem solving skills with a team-player mindset.
- Solid understanding of software architecture and design skills
- Unit testing, TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Agile software development methodologies
- GIT version control
- Fun, challenging, and innovative work environment
- Casual dress code
- Enthusiastic and passionate co-workers
- Fast growing company with major advantages over competitors
- Health and dental benefits, and PTO
How to apply
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.