Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices located in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town.
We're currently a ~25 person tech team deploying three products across a mix of bare metal and AWS infrastructure. We are looking for strong Engineers to join our Berlin based team.
- Proficient in at least two programming languages (we heavily use go, php and scala)
- Deep understanding of RDBMS (we use MySQL and PostgreSQL) as well as NoSQL solutions
- Experience in building scalable, purely RESTful APIs
- Write clean, modular and testable code accompanied with proper, meaningful tests
- Configure CI pipelines for your code
- Experience with AWS, Linux hosts and docker containers, as well as an eye for DevOps
- Proven experience on complex systems with many moving components
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant experience
- Solid understanding of big data pipelines
- Work on our tracking and analysis technology for TV campaigns and additional marketing channels
- Build a variety of client-server API's from the ground up
- Collaborate with DevOps to ensure that all applications are scalable and robust
- Effectively communicate and evangelize technical solutions and strategies
- Mentor younger engineers
What's in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Working with the latest technologies
- Home-office and remote work friendly, matched with flexible working hours.
- We're not cheap, you'll get a nice screen or two
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We live work/life balance (!)
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in Friedrichshain
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Interested? Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.