Title: Senior Software Engineer - Go
Location: Dallas, Texas
Join the LIKEtoKNOW.it team! We are looking for you, a talented and passionate developer looking to tackle challenging features and interesting problems at large scale. You'll work with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our products.
Want to see what it is like inside rewardStyle HQ?
What You'll Do
- Work on features that get delivered to market as soon as complete
- Learn new technologies and growing your skills.
- Deploying your own code.
- Scale new and existing systems.
- Participate in the design, development and testing of SaaS and Mobile applications
- Partnering with engineering teams in both Dallas and NY
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Design and implement highly scalable and maintainable offerings
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them
- Drive tasks to completion and owning entire projects.
- Work with a range of databases and data pipelines.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Be a technical expert and helping raise up the teams you are on.
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of backend software development in SAAS or mobile technologies
- Ability to communicate and interact on a team with empathy and understanding.
- Deep knowledge of multiple database systems.
- Extensive experience writing backend systems with languages such as Golang, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience designing systems that involve Big Data.
- Experience with developing and deploying to public clouds.
What would set you apart..but is not required.
- Experience with GOLANG is preferred.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP)
- Contributor to open source projects.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration.
- Experience working with AWS knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Interesting problems to solve
- Chair massages
- Competitive comp and benefits including 401K
- Laid back office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Disrupting the retail industry!
Since 2011, rewardStyle has fueled the arrival of a new influence on the retail industry: professional content creators. By providing the innovative technologies, strategic growth consultancy and partnerships necessary to empower a global network of 40,000 premium lifestyle content creators and 4,500 retailers, rewardStyle is making a tangible impact on global e-commerce sales. In 2017 alone, rewardStyle Influencers drove more than $1 billion in online retail sales to our brand partners.
LIKEtoKNOW.it, rewardStyle's consumer-facing shopping platform which makes thousands of pieces of original influencer content actionable each day for millions of consumers worldwide, was launched in 2014. In March 2017, the game-changing LIKEtoKNOW.it app was launched, featuring a proprietary technology that allows consumers to instantly shop their screenshots of influencer-created imagery anywhere they discover it across social media and the mobile web. Only 9 months after launching, the LIKEtoKNOW.it app hit 1 million registered users, outpacing the launch-year user acquisition rate of some of today's most popular content discovery apps.
Honored as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, rewardStyle has redirected the lifestyle publishing industry and contributed to the professionalization and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content and ultimately empowering them to grow their small businesses into internationally-recognized brands.
rewardStyle's Engineering team is made up of talented software developers and customer-focused individuals who are passionate about tackling complex and interesting problems at large scale and continuously delivering innovative products and features.Today, #rStheFamily has 250+ team members working from rewardStyle offices in Dallas, London, New York, Shanghai, São Paulo, Los Angeles, and Berlin.
We are not offering sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
How to apply
Please apply at this link - https://rewardstyle.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=92
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.