We’re hiring for an experienced Go programmer to join our technology team.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Develop the core systems that power our insurance products
- Integrate with data providers to source real-time information on hundreds of data points, including property characteristics and risk profiles
- Contribute to important architectural and operational decisions like microservices vs. monoliths, deployment techniques, technologies, policies, etc.
- Build out our API's so third-party resellers can purchase insurance from us programmatically
- Spread your expertise at the company (e.g. promote best-practices and mentor devs who want to learn from you)
- Computer science or engineering college degree, or equivalent experience
- Professional/production experience developing back-end web-stack applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Backend/Core: Go & Postgresql
- Frontend: Browser-based, VueJS & Webpack
- Research/Data Science: R, ArcGIS, H2O & Python
- Single binary for now, but separate services are likely later
- Our infrastructure runs on Google Cloud. We use: GKE, Cloud Run, Cloud Build, and CloudSQL. We use gitlab for both code hosting and running CI/CD pipelines.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.