What you will be doing
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus) to help customers modernize their IT systems and processes
- Focus on designing, building and improving our and customers’ core infrastructure
- Develop our and customers’ CI/CD pipeline and automate everything
- Monitoring, logging and alerting
What you bring with you
- You are comfortable with distributed systems, container technologies, Kubernetes and the cloud native stack, including Terraform, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack
- You deliver high-quality code, preferably in Go
- You have experience with at least one of the major cloud provider AWS, Google or Azure
- You are willing to travel on a frequent basis
- High proficiency in English and German
What you get in return
- A young, dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
- Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
- Obviously, the standards: flexible working hours, responsibility, free choice of IDE and OS, free drinks, regular barbecues...
- On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg-Barmbek, reduced membership at Meridian Spa, conference opportunities, strong Kubernetes and Go community activities
- Anything else? Okay, we do not travel to fancy islands twice a year and we don’t have fresh fruit either (we don’t like healthy stuff too much anyways). But we do have a very cute office dog (Jack) and a cat-GIF integration for Slack. Plus, we are big fun to work with.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.