About the Elbe Finanzgruppe:
The Elbe Finanzgruppe (https://www.elbe-finanzgruppe.de/) believes in the high value of small entrepreneurs for our society and would like to support them. The aim of the Elbe Finanzgruppe is to make successful freelancers, start-ups and medium-sized companies even more successful with additional liquidity. Thanks to our tailored alternative financing solutions, we offer our partners a wide range of services from a single source: Factoring, leasing, finetrading and debt collection.
With our products Rechnung48 and AmaCash, we are offering the first digital solutions to provide our customers with suitable financing options even more easily and quickly. As a FinTech, we would like to play an even more active role in shaping the market - and are therefore looking for you to support our cross-functional development team!
- You will live up to the principles of site reliability engineering and work as an in-house advocate for SRE.
- You will support and advise our software engineers in the development of fault tolerant and scalable applications by developing and providing suitable tools.
- As a cloud environment expert, you will assist in the implementation of services, be the contact person for your team colleagues and support the provision of an automated, reproducible environment.
- You will be responsible for the proper and trouble-free operation of our platforms and implement incident management protocols.
- At least 3 years practical experience as a site reliability engineer using SRE best practices
- Very good command of at least two programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, C/C++, etc.) and in the development of scalable applications
- Experience of agile development frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban
- You master concepts like Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger/ gRPC and micro-services
- Very secure handling of Google Cloud or AWS services
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases as well as infrastructure as code (e.g. via Terraform) is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A fast-growing and dynamic company in the field of financial services
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
- A competent and young team
- Room and opportunities for personal development
- Leisure group activities in a great team
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Dresden, Germany
- Hardware according to your requirements
Apply now and become part of our success story: email@example.com
Click here to see the position online: https://www.elbe-finanzgruppe.de/unternehmen/karriere/stellenangebote/site-reliability-engineer-m-w-d
How to apply
Apply now and become part of our success story: firstname.lastname@example.org or check the position details online: https://www.elbe-finanzgruppe.de/unternehmen/karriere/stellenangebote/site-reliability-engineer-m-w-d