With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
Your tasks include the implementation of services and functions as well as the integration of new technologies and standards, based on the requirements of the respective projects. To do this, you will decide on technical developments together with the team and implement them in a targeted manner.
- You will primarily develop web services in GO. RESTful APIs are a major focus here.
- To ensure the desired software quality, you will use integration and unit tests and perform code reviews.
- You will play a key role in the design and implementation of projects and products and also clarify issues related to technical feasibility and IT security.
- Highly scalable, highly available and durable solutions are the result of your work.
You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification. Ideally, you have some professional experience in software development and system administration.
- You program GO and already have experience with its web frameworks or with another web- and cloud-affine language and have the willingness to familiarize yourself with GO.
- You have a solid knowledge of programming web services based on REST.
- You have already administered container infrastructures and a routine handling of Kubernetes, Terraform or Helm Charts is a matter for you.
- You have experience in dealing with relational database systems, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly and independently with new topics and technologies and have a good command of written and spoken English.
Become part of a newly created team dedicated to developing innovative concepts, ideas and products in the field of Cloud Services and New Technologies and integrating them into the IONOS Cloud portfolio with the help of its partners.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.