The Software/Cloud engineer responsibilities will include new application development, AWS infrastructure automation, monitoring and providing engineering expertise to assist teams in their journey to the cloud. This candidate will work closely with key technology stakeholders framing the cloud strategy for card authorizations and will be responsible for developing solutions to deliver on architecture and application technology objectives.
Performs as technical lead developer on software development projects with responsibility for overall delivery of software components. Documents design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines, develops software components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during testing, and has oversight during implementation into production.
• Develops solutions that lower the barrier to entry to using the cloud within Capital One
• Automate common deployment tasks
• Ability to communicate and drive highly complex IT solutions to broad audiences/executives, business leaders, product managers, Security, and implementation specialists
• Contribute to the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform applications using GOlang
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Bachelors Degree
• 8 Years experience in Application development
• 3 Years experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• 5 Years experience in Application Development using Java, C, C++
• At least 3 years of experience in J2EE technologies, Spring Framework
• 1 Year experience in Application Development using GOLang, Node, or Python
• 1 year of experience deploying software in Amazon Web Services
• Strong analytic capability
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including working in an Agile environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Masters Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
• 2 Year experience in Application Development using GOLang
• 3 years’ experience with Go, Node, Scala, Python or Ruby over Rails.
• 1 year of experience with docker/containers
• 1-3 years of experience with enterprise integration patterns, technologies and services
How to apply
Send resume at Ramandeep.email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.