Denver, CO, USA
Title: Go Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 8+ Months with high possible extension
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Go Developer - Couple years
- Docker/Kubernetes- nice to have
- Linux systems – Experience
- C/C++ - Experience
- Look forward to hearing from you soon!