ZALORA Engineering is looking for Software Engineer to work on the API that powers the mobile apps.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on a high traffic site serving millions of customers per month throughout South East Asia. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows and a forward-thinking, intelligent team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in e-commerce.
The API is written in Golang and is the bedrock of communication between the apps and the rest of the ZALORA ecosystem. After two and a half years in production, we have a lot of learnings working with Golang and are ready to take the API to the next level. The role is based in our Vietnam office (HCMC).
- Build high performance, testable components for the mobile API.
- Investigate cutting edge technologies and techniques to improve application reliability, developer experience and raw performance.
- Think outside the day-to-day and propose ways to elevate the art of API development.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience with Golang in production.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms, design patterns).
- Familiarity with testing in Go.
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org