San Francisco, CA USA
Nitrous software engineers are responsible for driving the user experience and performance of our web and desktop applications.
We’re looking for motivated, independent thinkers who employ creative, scalable and performant solutions.
• Build new features in Go, Node.js, and Ember.js
• Benchmark app performance and design scalable and performant systems and APIs
• Go, Ruby on Rails, Python, Node.js
• jQuery, Ember.js
• PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcache
• Amazon Web Services
• RabbitMQ, AMQP
• A passion for cloud computing and optimization
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Risk taker, not afraid to break things to push the envelope of what’s possible
• Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
To apply, please send us the following:
• Github Profile
• Links to side/hobby projects that you have built
No third party recruiting agencies.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.