With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
The 1&1, IONOS, WEB.DE, GMX and MAIL.COM brands rely on the reliable processing of electronic payments and smooth interaction with the backend systems involved.
As a software developer in our agile team, you will develop and operate innovative payment and fraud prevention applications that meet high security standards. As a competent contact person, you will play an active role in the project process, which follows current technology trends, thinks outside the box and thrives on a daily willingness to learn. You will bring in your creativity without ignoring the customer's point of view. We are looking for immediate reinforcement for our dedicated team. Your tasks include:
- Implementation and further development of our application verification and payment system using REST APIs (Go 1.17+, Gin Gonic 1.8+, PHP 7/8).
- Connection of business systems from e.g. IONOS, United Internet, 1&1 and Web.de/GMX.
- Contributing to a secure and highly available system. You will work closely with other DevOps teams and external service providers.
- Continuously ensuring a high quality standard through automated testing (Unittesting and Test Driven Development) and the integration of Continuous Integration.
- Taking on an interface function through cross-project collaboration depending on the project situation in a cross-functional team.
The cornerstone of your success is a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification. You have sound experience in object-oriented software development, ideally with distributed Linux systems. What you should absolutely bring along is a passion for programming. You have the best prerequisites if the following applies to you:
- You have good knowledge of Go and/or PHP and service-oriented architectures.
- Software - Security as well as constant sense of responsibility are capitalized for you.
- Experience in the payment environment/eCommerce as well as high interest in Internet technologies are an advantage (but not mandatory).
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Fun, high motivation and creativity complete your profile.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.