What we're doing
At PatronGG, our mission is to build tools that make esports accessible for everyone. Our latest product is called Kokyo, an esports companion app aimed at providing esports fans with a single place to stay up-to-date with their favourite teams.
We're looking to scale our engineering team to deliver more features and build a solid platform for our early-stage startup.
Our tech stack
Go, Protobuf + RPC, Postgres/Cassandra, DGraph, GraphQL, A solid CI/CD Pipeline, Prometheus, Loki, Terraform, GCP, Kubernetes, Pub/Sub, Vault.
We believe in the right tool for the right job, and are not afraid to experiment.
What you'll do
- Take ideas from product conception and break them down into components as a team.
- Implement components in a true microservice architecture.
- Work closely with the frontend and infrastructure teams in delivering features.
- Maintain a consistent scaleable code base.
Who you are
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of Go experience.
- Cloud-native, building performant and reliable infrastructure in the cloud.
- Take a level headed approach when ideating solutions to problems.
- You are proficient in one or more of the following database systems: Cassandra, Postgres/CockroachDB, Spanner, MongoDB or DGraph.
- Possess a solid foundation of sound engineering practices.
- You take initiative in building and shipping high quality code.
- You have experience in identifying, debugging, and resolving issues.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with on-call and observability.
- Interest in solving problems at scale.
- (Godlike Bonus) Experience with Machine Learning, especially NLP.
We work as a partially remote team with flexible hours and working time. We respect a work-life balance and operate as a distributed team.
At PatronGG we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and open environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof), and game preferences.
How to apply
Please send resume and a brief introduction about yourself to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.