We are looking for a Software Development Team Lead as part of an agile development team, building and working on our Open Source trust solutions: www.codenotary.io and www.immudb.io.
The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship to a highly motivated team of distributed engineers working across a variety of systems, locations, and cultures. You will be responsible for delivering solutions successfully on-time and on-budget, adhering to high-quality development principles, and facilitating growth and improvement within the team.
vChain is the Open Source leader for immutable trust solutions such as immudb and CodeNotary. We process tens of millions of transactions every month and are growing fast to new markets and use cases.
Excellence – Ensure what we do, we do amazingly
Intellectual Honesty – Be sincere towards yourself and the team
Speed – Be proactive and get things done in a flash
- You have 7+ years’ experience as a Software Developer in Java, Go, and/or C/C++
- You have outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- You have excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- You have prior experience in a technical leadership position
- You have a college or university degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Please note that the technical knowledge will be tested in an interview.
Curious? Visit our website!
How to apply
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.