Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: CTO
The Software Engineer will design, develop and implement current and future functionality for the Redeam’s strategic applications. This position will work with the below technologies:
Google Cloud Platform
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed goals
- Complete challenging projects in a timely fashion
- Deliver a robust self-service environment for the end user community
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques that can be applied to enhance the product offering
- Behavioral/Technical Skills
- Proficiency in:
- *nix OS,
- design patterns
- asynchronous messaging
- Unit testing
- Web Services, SOAP or REST based
- Database design and engines
- XML and JSON message formats
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality and drive to make a difference in a dynamic, fast paced organization
- Knowledge of GCP, Helm, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration/Delivery a plus
- Experience delivering web-based technology solutions to meet business needs
- 4 to 8 years of experience in development, including application architecture and design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Go
- At least 2 years coding in a web-based application
- Experience developing highly concurrent/high throughput software
- Experience developing highly available/redundant software
- Tours/Activities industry experience a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
What we offer
- Work for a company that helps create better travel experiences for consumers
- Collaborative work environment
- Engaged co-workers
- Multi-national team
- Fully remote work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- All the Tours & Activities you could want!
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Want to know more about Travel Technology? We want to hear from you!
Redeam is a leading travel technology company solving a multi-billion dollar problem in travel’s third largest vertical: Tours & Activities – the things you do when you get there. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
Because our technology sits centrally between Tours & Activities companies and third parties that resell their tickets, our engineers work with some of the newest and most exciting technologies to enable the high volume of transactions that flow through our system. If working on technology that improves a traveler’s experience excites you, you will find a home with us. Most importantly, if you bring a self-starter, solve-the-problem attitude, you will definitely find a home with us!
Redeam’s culture celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your race, color, religion, sex, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship or disability. We actively seek applicants that can add to our existing variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
How to apply
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.