Join us at Rakuten and you can take ownership of new product features supporting our Fortune 500 clients and content publishers.
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer with professional Go experience. React experience is a plus. You’ll consistently report to one engineering manager for on-going support and mentorship. However, different squads are formed throughout the year to work on different projects, enabling you to work on one or more projects each year depending on need. We’ll also try to match your skills, experiences, and interests to find the right fit. The projects we work on generally meet at least one of the descriptions listed below.
• Start brand new Single Page Applications with React
• Contribute to our custom UI/UX component library
• Connect our content creating publishers with advertisers through features in our dashboards
• Create dazzling data visualizations for our reporting platform
• Explore new uses of Google Cloud Platform
• Add features to our Developer Portal
• Tune the performance of our API Gateway
• Secure our systems by improving our authentication/authorization platform
• Upgrade a system to leverage our new CI/CD pipeline
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.