We’re looking for a few passionate engineers to join the small team in our Boston office leading a complete re-architecture of our flagship product. Help transform our RMM platform into a reliable, scalable, modern architecture that supports long term growth and reduces operational and support costs by taking it from legacy, proprietary stack implementation to a micro services architecture utilizing best-of-breed technologies. If you enjoy learning new technologies and applying them in a practical application, you’ll find a ton of opportunity here.
- Contribute to the re-architecture of our RMM product by implementing POCs and code examples that demonstrate the design objectives outlined by the Chief Architect, and by working alongside the Boston and Mumbai development teams on product development efforts to bring those design objectives to life.
- Be an expert on your piece of the product. Research and recommend implementation approaches for your area.
- Work either individually or as part of a team to implement high quality features on time, following best practice for designing, developing, testing, and debugging.
- Produce documentation and present your work as appropriate in design reviews or tech talks.
- Be a part of a Scrum team and contribute to all team Scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate effectively with offshore colleagues.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent related field
- 2+ years hands-on product development experience, preferably with SaaS products.
- Experience with the following: Open Stack technologies, Java, Golang, Cassandra, Hadoop, RESTful services, micro services, Ability to interface with .NET applications
- Familiarity with Agile concepts, and experience practicing SCRUM.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
How to apply
please send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.