We are MicroClusters Inc, a brand new company that just started on September 2017 with the mission of helping companies focus on their business instead of creating their own software development infrastructure.
What we do
We are building a microservices platform that will help developers with the end-to-end development experience, from the local workstation, to staging deployments and all the way to production.
What makes you tick?
We are looking for developers who are passionate about infrastructure software and that like to help other developers. You will help us build our platform from scratch. You will craft, build and test the software that makes everything happen, including:
- Open-source CLI software to be installed on our customer's workstations
- Microservices that will control and keep track of each build artifact and release, moving software across release stages
- Core infrastructure that connects pieces together and keep things moving
- Excellent teamwork and communication. We're doing this together.
- 3+ years of experience with the Go language, runtime and tools. Or be super willing to jump in and learn quickly
- Bonus: familiarity with the Linux kernel or similar low-level systems
We're in Woodinville, WA (Greater Seattle Area), but you can be anywhere in the world and work remotely.
We value diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply
We'd love to hear from you! Just send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org