WHAT WE DO
- Maintain integration services;
- Provide support and interact with business partners;
- Create new integrations with partners;
- Maintain our client-facing public APIs and improve onboarding of partners;
- Create new ways of integrations with Coins to accommodate varying requirements of business partners;
- Continuously maintain and improve our working environment: maintaining and slowly migrating legacy components to newer ones like Python to Go services and Ansible to Helm;
- Constantly maintain and improve our payment gateway product.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take full responsibility for building product objectives: from development until production deployment, that will affect millions of users;
- Write Go/Python code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others;
- Ensure all code is covered by automated tests and that all features meet our quality checks before deployment;
- Maintain and support core product team microservices written in Go and Python.
- We are moving from Python to Go stack so we're trying to move away from our monolith legacy services and deconstruct that to small Go microservices;
- Cleanup and deprecate legacy services;
- Work on various projects that provide new use cases to customers;
- Improve the experience of customers with our app by creating new and unique ways of revitalizing existing services.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Go and Python as main Programming Languages for the majority of backend services;
- Terraform to manage AWS and treat Infrastructure as Code;
- Helm as Package Manager for Kubernetes allows us to have decent contract between Product Engineering and Site Reliability Engineer team;
- Kubernetes is enhanced with Monitoring (Prometheus), vertical and horizontal pod auto-scaler, network security policies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation - if desired, it is possible to relocate to Manila and work there;
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings;
- Paid medical insurance including two family members, coworking rental, technical equipment at choice and business trips to our Manila HQ;
- Ever-open offices in Manila and Thailand, which you can visit at any time.
- Knowledge of Python and Go, Django, noSQL and relational databases;
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large scale applications in any language or stack;
- Readiness to communicate independently with various stakeholders;
GOOD TO HAVE
- Well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work, relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online.
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com or apply here: https://coins.ph/careers/#op-448337-middle-go-engineer-integrations-team
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.