Ghent, Belgium - partially remote
We are looking for the fourth person to join our motivated team of engineers. Your main focus will be to develop new functionality within Factry Historian and other Factry products.
- As a Software Engineer, you will support our team to realize products for our clients.
- You will solve tangible business problems together with our team.
- You will manage or assist in 3 to 4 software development projects for our clients.
- You will participate in the design of new software components.
- You will incorporate and expand CI/CD methodology.
- You will increase and improve architecture in both frontend / backend / database
- You have a masters degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- You're a motivated learner who is open to learn any new technology.
- You have at least some experience in software development:
- You know n backend programming languages like Java or C#, where n ≳ 1. You know what a pointer is. Knowledge of Go (the language) is a plus.
- You can SELECT something from a database with a clever SQL query.
- You feel at /home in a command-line environment, and you know your git.
- You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, thinking beyond today’s needs.