JOB DESCRIPTION : SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix (cloudgenix.com) is a high – growth leader in Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing engineering team.
CloudGenix has a materially different SD-WAN solution that allows businesses to build their WAN the way it should have been done in the first place: using policies relevant to the business instead of esoteric protocols and networking rules. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost, are able to confidently adopt the cloud, and radically reduce operational complexity while automating their business.
1. GoLang and Python with strong problem solving and algorithmic skills are mandatory
2. 5+ years of experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service oriented architectures, reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure
3. Experience with building and running containerized applications in distributed environments such as Kubernetes
4. Experience with Messaging infrastructures, Kafka / AWS SQS. Developing distributed applications that use messaging infrastructures and in-depth experience working with them is required
5. Databases, primarily MongoDB: Developing applications working with a DB, especially MongoDB with appropriate drivers and abstraction layers. Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems
6. Experience with building scalable production services with strict SLAs
Years of Experience : 8+ years
Exposure to Cloud – Device communication and operational management a plus (ex: Cloud controlled Wifi, networks and IoT)
Key Skills : Java, Python, Ctlr Infra,API, Messaging – Kafka, Packaging/Deployment/Ansible, Database - Mongo, Cassandra
Location : Bangalore
How to apply
Send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.