At SwiftStack, we’re creating a purpose-built object storage system to help companies store, manage, and access the petabytes of data they generate in the course of their business. Our product is extending its reach into network file server protocols and filesystem semantics. We’re building an elite team of software engineers with experience in file serving, filesystems, distributed computing, and high performance networked servers to pioneer a new entry in the SwiftStack product line.
You are a talented experienced developer with a strong subset of the following skills and attributes:
- You’ve delivered major systems-oriented projects in golang.
- You have experience building networked file servers and good network protocol knowledge.
- You’ve worked on multi-node/clustered solutions where high availability is a requirement.
You’ll get us particularly excited if
- You've previously worked on a filesystem, object storage system, or other kind of storage software.
- You’ve worked on implementations of major file serving protocols (SMB, NFS).
How to apply
Visit https://swiftstack.workable.com/jobs/159372/candidates/new to apply!
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.