American Express is making strategic investments in new card network products and platforms to allow the company to meet its ambitious global growth agenda. Card Network platform is a distributed near real time low latency system that is always available and highly resilient, processing transactions from around the world 24x7, 365 days a year. American Express Global Card Network Platform authorizes and processes all of the company’s customer card transactions.
This role is for a specialized group within the American Express Engineering. We write our code in Go (Golang) and work with the below technologies daily.
- Our services run within Docker containers and primary run on Kubernetes clusters.
- We monitor our systems using technologies like Prometheus, Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, Jaeger
- We use HTTP/2 REST, gRPC, and Kafka.
- We manage configuration and secrets using open source tools such as Consul & Vault
- We use Modern datastores like Redis, Couchbase, Cassandra & Postgresql
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.