As a developer, you will be working closely with our technical team to generate new systems and engines for an unannounced upcoming project, which will provide additional areas of revenue and audience catchment.
You will also be communicating with a team of skilled professionals as well as members from our parent company ‘Blockception’ to overcome advanced technical hurdles and deliver intuitive solutions.
Being a Software Engineer, you will be working full-time to close deadlines. The position requires strong time management and you will be required to attend regular, scheduled meetings.
Our company values members who take initiative, cooperate well and learn quickly.
- 2+ Years Experience in Go (GoLang).
- 3+ Years Experience in Software Engineering.
- Understanding of network stack (OSI model).
- Experienced in Git.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Proven experience working in a team.
- Available during hours close to UTC (Based in Europe or Americas).
- Ability to work remotely
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL (MySQL is a bonus).
- Experience using Continuous Integration (such as Jenkins, Travis or TeamCity).
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems.
- Familiarity with the Gitflow workflow.
- Ability to travel to London 3-4 times a year.
- Open portfolio of previous experience (Eg. Github profile).
- You will be working on an engine which will potentially power thousands of servers in the future,
- serving millions of people.
- You will be remunerated £25,000 - £35,000 per year (dependent on experience).
- You will have working hours (40 hours a week).
- You will be involved in a Greenfield project, as well as defining the project.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.