We are looking for high performing and passionate software engineers who care about excellence, engineering practices. We expect you to be aware of the latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We expect you to hit the ground running. Our Development Team write predominantly in Golang, working closely with our Data Science team who use Python.
This is a hands-on opportunity with the chance to assume technical leadership over a project. You’ll be given the opportunity to make a real impact.
Your experience does not have to match the company’s tech stack, as long you have at least 2 years’ experience as a Software Engineer with a willingness to learn.
- Experience in a Microservices orientated architecture
- Experience in using containers and container orchestration (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Experience with publish/subscribe, batch-streaming & real-time messaging systems (NATS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Flink, Spark)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes
- Experience with in-memory caching (Redis, Memcached)
- Experience of data serialisation frameworks (gRPC, Protobuf, Avro)
- Experience in data platforms such as Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo, Hadoop
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Frameworks
- Solid cloud experience (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with low latency systems
- Experience of distributed, real-time, resilient, scalable systems
- Background in electronic trading systems
- Experience of "share nothing" distributed architectures
- Understanding of event-driven distributed compute from front end through to back end transaction management
- Experience in delivering end-to-end code including networking, load balancing and automated re-provisioning of resources
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Free drinks
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7.5% we’ll top it up to 15%
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
- This is a great opportunity to work with a disruptive, innovative brand using cutting-edge technology.
How to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com or contact Josh Fletcher through LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-fletcher-04a0b491/
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.