Ou client is a Series D health-tech startup that created a software therapy deployment platform for Specialty Pharmaceuticals that treat complex health conditions. Partnering with pharmaceutical manufacturers, they offer digital patient access services to improve health outcomes for patients by delivering affordable and timely access to high-cost Specialty therapeutics.
- Develop consumer applications, API services, and integration solutions
- Work with Design and Backend Engineers to implement experiences for patients, our partner pharmacies, and partner doctors
- Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code
- Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests
- Develop proof-of-concepts to enhance and improve various features
- Hands on experience and strong knowledge of web front-end technologies such as React, AngularJS, CSS3/SASS/BEM, Webpack etc.
- Well-versed in basic data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build a feature from scratch and drive it to completion
- Passionate about building great customer experiences and pixel-perfect apps
- Non-negotiable: a sense of ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- At least 3 years of industry experience is a must
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
How to apply
Please send resume to Brandy at Brandy@DenverDevShop.com and reference this job post.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.