Herdius is a deep tech start-up with focus on DeFi and Blockchain Interoperability, headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
We are seeking for dedicated and experienced developers to join our international engineers team and all-together shape innovation and adaption in the field.
About the role:
- Responsibility for your own work and projects.
- Ability to work hands-off with engineering first as a mentality.
- Option to choose your projects and shape our technical roadmap.
- Producing high quality code including full test coverage.
- Daily code reviews/suggestions with the rest of our engineering team.
- Daily discussions around approaches to engineering problems.
- Working with the backend team to create our infrastructure, micro services, APIs.
- Maintaining our cloud infrastructure.
- Working with clients on projects and taking responsibility for them.
- Maintaining, improving our existing codebase.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in Go.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience with Solidity and Smart Contracts.
- Experience with React or other Js framework.
- Prior work on sophisticated infrastructure/web apps.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Good written English and understanding (proficiency is not needed).
Nice to have:
- Prior work in Python.
- Good understanding of DevOps.
- Understanding of distributed systems and protocols.
- Experience working with enterprise or public blockchain frameworks.
How to apply
Please submit anything that reflects on your knowledge and experience in the field. Besides a CV/LinkedIn-profile you can send links of your GitHub/Stack Overflow/Portfolio/ or something awesome you've built that you’re simply proud of. mail to jobs(at)herdius(dot)com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.