This role will suit experienced software engineers interested in working with Golang, whether you have existing experience or not.
The 3 year old tech company in London have built a successful machine learning & AI platform which allows the creation of personalised & bespoke products for their customers.
Kicking their competitors to the wind with their tech-forward product suite, they boast a team of skilled & creative software engineers.
They're looking for a developer with the following:
- A desire to work with Golang in a containerised microservices environment.
- Experience with Python & PHP hugely beneficial - Node.js, Ruby, Java or .Net experience will be looked upon favourably!
- An interest in working within an AI & ML heavy environment.
- API design experience.
- ECS or Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with any NoSQL databases (they're using DynamoDB).
As always, if you're not a 100% match for the above, I'd encourage you to apply & we can talk about whether the role will be suitable for you.
Ideally, you'll be someone who doesn't mind turning their hand to a variety of projects from day to day as it's a fairly multi-faceted platform.
Why do people typically join them?
- You own a share of the business as part of joining.
- They have some extremely interesting technical challenges to tackle as a startup.
- There's fantastic scope to progress - they plan to grow by 12+ this year.
If you'd be interested in discussing the role in some more depth, please apply to the advert & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
How to apply
Please send a CV or a LinkedIn profile across to ibrook@revoco-talent & I'll be in touch.