We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a passion for Go to join our cross-functional team in Berlin! Staffbase offers the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission.
Your tasks include:
- You will be working both on our web-based clients, including native apps, as well as our RESTful web services.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Learn and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be agile and open for feedback.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and you care for automation.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- You have experience in Go; Java and Kotlin skills would be great too.
- Ideally, you have worked with MongoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis or Kafka before and have an understanding of REST and Microservices.
- You care about automation and have experience in Test Driven Development.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Good English skills.
Benefits & environment:
Work with like-minded people and top tech talent.
We try to be agile and not just do agile, our organisation, processes, architecture and tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
We love technology.
We value sustainable peace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment. Also, we value „You build it, you run it“.
How to apply
Please apply via https://staffbase.com/jobs/software-engineer-som-go-524/
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.