Please note this is a full time position.
• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
• Ability to take architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming techniques
• Various assigned tasks/projects
• 5+ years of experience
• Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns
• Good knowledge of concurrency in Go
• Dependency management tools such as Go Mod, Go Vendor etc.
• Packages, such as Gorilla Mux, Loggers etc.
• Ability to write clean and effective Go doc comments
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work closely in a team
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Time management skills
How to apply
Interested candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.