As a member of the mobile team, you will shape the direction of app development by providing mobile engineers with a stable and performant API. You will be building high performance, scalable and testable components for our mobile platform.
The API is written in Golang and is the bedrock of communication between the apps and the rest of the ZALORA ecosystem. After two years in production, we have a lot of learnings working with Golang and are ready to take the API to the next level. The role is based in our Singapore office.
1. You should be proficient in:
- Testing and writing testable code.
2. You should have the following qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of back-end development experience, bonus for REST APIs.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.