Can you see yourself here?
• Application development using industry leading tools such as Go.
• We are a driven group of engineers who show a high level of initiative and personal ownership of tasks. If you have these same qualities we’d really like to talk to you!
• Be able to successfully use design patterns to drive elegant architectures.
• Testability and maintainability are super important to us; we care about our code and you should too.
• We continually refactor code to be more efficient, testable, maintainable, etc.
• Every line of code is reviewed; we expect you to take feedback and work well with others. You have a voice here, and you will have a major say in what takes place.
• We love taking on challenging projects that “can’t be done”, and making them happen.
COMPENSATION - ($75,000 - $120,000)
Ideal candidate will have experience with the following technologies:
Who’s on your team?
We do a little bit of everything, and enjoy the outdoors. We enjoy taking on tough projects and making them work. We love discussing the latest technology, and how to use it day to day.
What you need to bring to the table
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
• At least 2+ years Golang experience.
It would be nice if you had
• 3+ years of previous work experience in C++ or other OOP languages a plus.
Status: Full Time
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado, Spectra Logic provides a career and work experience second to none.
Isn’t it time you joined our winning team?
Benefits: Spectra Logic provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, and company paid short and long term disability.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.