Posted Aug 23, 2017
San Ramon, CA, USA
Software Engineer - Golang Developer
- Golang Development experience is a must have skill
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.), service brokers, API gateways/proxies, API Development, SQL & NoSQL databases, virtual machines/IaaS, workflow tools, etc.
- Committed to TDD methodology and XP programming techniques
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Evaluates technology to drive features and roadmaps.
- Embraces technology trends that drive excellence beyond traditional practices (e.g., Test automation in lieu of traditional QA practices).
- Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas.
- Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 8 years of technical experience in relevant areas and functions within a product/platform organization OR Master’s degree with 5 years of experience