WHAT YOUR ROLE IS
We are looking for a Lead Engineer who is passionate about building great experiences for our users.
As one of the founding members of the engineering team, you’ll work alongside the CTO in setting the standard for how software is built and delivered at our company, and lead a team in execution against those standards. You’ll partner with a product manager and own a major portion of the platform, supporting and challenging each other to ship products that delight our users and drive business goals.
This role has high-growth potential as Learnexus defines a new product category, grows our team, and prepares for our future Series A.
TEAM & CULTURE
We are a home for the creatively bold, championing new ways of looking at the world, both in and out of the office (our CEO has released music on labels, our Head of Product is a dancer and filmmaker, and our CTO is an amateur chef!). You'll sense an upbeat energy and spirit in working with us, and find us to be authentic, happy, productive, fun, loyal, accepting, and results-driven. We also love to laugh!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Manage a team of software and QA engineers in the development and deployment of new features, enhancements, and patches.
● Track operational and cultural DORA metrics such as cycle time, WIP, defect rate, and eNPS.
● Foster a culture of open communication, collaboration, inclusion, continuous improvement, and challenging each other with high trust.
● Develop, communicate, and iterate on engineering standards, guidelines, and best practices with a focus on performance and quality goals, automating as much as possible, and shifting quality and security left.
● Coach your team toward high performance, job satisfaction, and growth
● Design and build scalable and reliable enterprise SaaS applications in Go and React
● Break down complex requirements and workflows into elegant technical solutions and architectures
● Provide robust automated unit and integration tests
● Own project scoping, resource planning, and timeline estimation for your team
● Deploy small improvements and enhancements early and often
● Mentor and collaborate with other engineers via pair programming and code review
● Lead all agile ceremonies and work with a product manager through product discovery
● Communicate architectural and technical decisions through documentation and tech talks
- PTO (Personal Time off)
- Mental Health Support
- Private Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Learning and development program
- Career plan
- Amazing culture.
How to apply
Please apply on the following link //apply.workable.com/j/7FD8221041/?utm_medium=social_share_link Or through our page www.boldrimpact.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.