As Software Engineer – Cloud Services at Anexia you will focus on the development and provision of secure services with a high level of availability in the Anexia Cloud ecosystem. You will make a decisive contribution to the work on our Kubernetes infrastructure, write the k8s operators forming the basis for our service, and help support the development of our Anexia Terraform plug-in. A further focus of your work will be on supporting and developing our virtualization middleware, which is the link between the Anexia Engine and the virtualization infrastructure. This will involve you taking care of the software that enables the provision of VMs on our more than 90 PoPs. The puzzle pieces of our infrastructure for which you will be responsible include the provision of virtual consoles via WebSockets and the distribution of operating system images via our PoPs. We work in a dispersed and agile manner, relying on individual responsibility and ensuring the quality of our services through sophisticated CI pipelines, automated testing and peer reviews. Your input in the form of ideas and approaches for efficient and clean solving of even complex problems will contribute to our shared success and be of key importance in tackling the challenging and multi-faceted tasks we are confronted with.
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, TU) or relevant professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Go
- Experience with Linux, as well as an understanding of the interaction between networks, operating systems, and software
- Skilled in the use of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge in the use of automation tools is an advantage (Ansible)
- Ability to work work independently and reliably, a strong customer and service focus, and a high level of quality awareness.
- Systematic and analytical mind, as well as a high level of motivation for learning new technologies
- Very good knowledge of English, (knowledge of German an advantage)
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter do firstname.lastname@example.org Or go to: https://anexia.jobbase.io/apply/q47ps1ruv8h4rdq2bbu50evjew76p25
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.