Mercari is a marketplace app that makes it easy for people to safely sell and ship their things. Launched in 2013, the Mercari app has been downloaded over 100M times in Japan and the US. It's now among the largest peer-to-peer selling platforms globally. From fashion to toys, shoes to electronics and beyond, Mercari's mission is to create value in a global marketplace where anyone can buy and sell.
* Implement and maintain an experimentation platform
* Work with other software engineers and product owners to integrate experimentation and feature flagging into their teams
* Propose and review architecture designs, code, and tests
* Plan computing resources required for production deployment and client request volume
* Promote increased software development productivity strategies and lean product development
* 5+ years experience in software engineering
* Interested in the Go programming language
* Deploying and managing services in Kubernetes
・Middleware:gRPC, protobuf, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
・Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform
・Other tools/services: Bazel, Terraform, Slack, JIRA, GitHub, Circle CI, etc.
How to apply
Apply through this link and mention "Welovegolang" in the referrals section: https://wrkbl.ink/dSdiKGP