Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
About This Position
Reporting to the Technical Director – Service Provider Engineering, you’ll be a member of Riverbed’s Service Provider Development team, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions for Service Providers. As an individual contributor, you’ll be expected to rely on your many years of experience in Software Development to help shape future solutions from Riverbed. Leaning heavily on your technical programming and development skills, you’ll work closely with service providers and their customers to develop truly empathic products & solutions.
- Create unit tests to ensure the quality of code produced
- Participate in code reviews
- Assist in the creation of detailed tasks and user stories
- Work on tasks and user stories from an agile backlog.
- Report on the progress towards deliverables.
- Extensive Software Design and Development experience.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP network protocols
- Familiarity with Linux as a development environment
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like React and Angular
- Familiarity with working within an agile methodology
- Exposure to Platform, Infrastructure, Service Discovery and Clustering technologies (such as Terraform, Consul, etc., Nomad, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Exposure to Container related tools and technology e.g. Docker/Rocket
- Exposure to Microservices Architecture and related tools for deploying and managing microservices
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Experience of working in a Service Provider Environment.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
How to apply
Please apply at https://international-riverbed.icims.com/jobs/3825/software-engineer---service-provider-solutions/job?mode=view or send an e-mail to Tom Sander email@example.com.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.