As startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we develop a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a ride. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide passengers the cheapest ticket.
The problem we are trying to solve is challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
- contribute your own ideas to an innovative ticketing solution and shape the future of mobility
- design and implement Go microservices
- work on the ride detection algorithm – the core of our ticketing solution
- test and deploy microservices
- use functions and sensors provided by smartphones to improve our ride detection algorithm
- excellent Go skills
- experience with CI/CD
- confidence in using Docker, Kafka und Kubernetes
- competitive pay
- fun environment
- challenging tasks
- flexible working hours
- realization of own ideas
- monthly team events
- up-to-date tech stack
How to apply
Simply send your cv to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.