As startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we develop a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a ride. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide passengers the cheapest ticket.
The problem we are trying to solve is challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
• contribute your own ideas to an innovative ticketing solution and shape the future of mobility
• design and implement Go microservices
• work on the ride detection algorithm – the core of our ticketing solution
• test and deploy microservices
• use functions and sensors provided by smartphones to improve our ride detection
• excellent Go skills
• experience with CI/CD
• confidence in using Docker, Kafka und Kubernetes
• take over responsibility
• implement your own ideas
• work whenever you are most productive
• challenging tasks
• flat hierarchies
• open feedback culture
• competitive pay
• weekly team events
How to apply
simply send your cv to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.