Sr. Software Engineer - Payments
Client is looking for a team who will specialize in payments and related products like emotes and Turbo.
- Build and deliver payment services for new products and platform integration.
- Maintain and extend our purchasing and subscription infrastructure.
- Provide engineering input for product planning.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Mentor and cultivate junior engineers.
- Experience delivering maintainable, scalable services in at least one of: Go, Ruby/Rails, C/C++,
- Experience building e-commerce or transactional systems backed by an RDBMS.
- Strong written communication and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with AWS ecosystem.
- Experience integrating payment service providers, e.g. PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.Net.
- Experience building multi-tenant or white-label services.
- Previous experience in subscriptions, payments domain
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
How to apply
Send resumes to email@example.com or test direct 619-366-4696
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.