Since 2011, rewardStyle has fueled the arrival of a new influence on the retail industry: professional content creators. By providing the innovative technologies, strategic growth consultancy and partnerships necessary to empower a global network of 25,000 premium lifestyle content creators and 4,500 retailers, rewardStyle is making a tangible impact on global e-commerce sales. In 2017 alone, rewardStyle Influencers drove more than $1 billion in online retail sales to our brand partners.
LIKEtoKNOW.it, rewardStyle's consumer-facing shopping platform which makes thousands of pieces of original influencer content actionable each day for millions of consumers worldwide, was launched in 2014. In March 2017, the game-changing LIKEtoKNOW.it app was launched, featuring a proprietary technology that allows consumers to instantly shop their screenshots of influencer-created imagery anywhere they discover it across social media and the mobile web. Only 9 months after launching, the LIKEtoKNOW.it app hit 1 million registered users, outpacing the launch-year user acquisition rate of some of today's most popular content discovery apps.
Honored as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, rewardStyle has redirected the lifestyle publishing industry and contributed to the professionalization and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content and ultimately empowering them to grow their small businesses into internationally-recognized brands.
rewardStyle's Engineering team is made up of talented software developers and customer-focused individuals who are passionate about tackling complex and interesting problems at large scale and continuously delivering innovative products and features.Today, #rStheFamily has 250+ team members working from rewardStyle offices in Dallas, London, New York, Shanghai, São Paulo, Los Angeles, and Berlin.
Title: Staff Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Join the RewardStyle Family! We are looking for a talented and customer focused individual contributor who has a passion for tackling challenging features and interesting problems at large scale. Work with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on creating innovative features and products.
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile apps.
- Experience with architecting and designing highly available/fault tolerant, transaction processing systems and operating complex services running in the cloud.
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough problems.
- Write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Ability to work with distributed teams working in different time zone.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers, demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving challenging problems.
- 10+ years of software development in web, software, or mobile
- Strong leadership experience. Leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person and cross functional leader.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
- Experience with object-oriented languages such as GO/Python/Node.js.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP).
- Experience with Cassandra, NoSQL, AWS, Redshift.
- Experience working with AWS Lambda
- Experience with developing and deploying with AWS tools and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, and ability to attract and retain key talent.