At Loodse, we are passionate about the potential of container and cloud native technologies. Our mission is to make distributed systems as easy as possible, so businesses can put their applications on center stage. Kubermatic Container Engines provides everything IT teams need to easily set-up, manage and operate scalable Kubernetes clusters in the cloud or on-prem.
Ever since we launched in 2016 with our headquarter in Hamburg, our journey has been an exciting one. Our team is looking to grow with engineers that are willing to wear multiple hats and get things done, from running POCs to designing and architecting solutions, to writing code that improves Kubermatic or our open source and customer projects. If you are looking for a structured and corporate environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should have a coffee together. And then see what happens...
What you will be doing
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus) to help customers modernize their IT systems and processes
- Be the first point of contact for all customer requests ranging from general Kubernetes questions to infrastructural or capacity issues
- Know our customers’ systems and help them get and stay up and running
- Document everything to make sure we do not have to answer the same request over and over again
- Proactively contribute your knowledge to feature and roadmap discussions
What you bring with you
- Your are familiar with distributed systems, container technologies, Kubernetes and the cloud native stack
- You deliver high-quality code, preferably in Go
- You have good communication skills and place the customer at the center of your activities
- You value pragmatism and result-oriented team work
- Fluent English, German is a plus
What you get in return
- A young, dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
- Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
- Obviously, the standards: flexible working hours, responsibility, free choice of IDE and OS, free drinks, regular barbecues...
- On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg-Barmbek, reduced membership at Meridian Spa, conference opportunities, strong Kubernetes and Go community activities
- Anything else? Okay, we do not travel to fancy islands twice a year and we don’t have fresh fruit either (we don’t like healthy stuff too much anyways). But we do have a very cute office dog (Jack) and a cat-GIF integration for Slack. Plus, we are big fun to work with
How to apply
Send us your application/resumé via: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Loodse