Do you love Open Source, helping customers and solving problems? Do you hate having to solve the same problem twice? At Docker we’re passionate about the success of our partners and customers, and we’re hiring a customer-focused Support Engineer who shares our passion for service and container virtualization!
In this role, you will make use of your knowledge of Docker to support our partners and customers by assessing and resolving their technical support issues. You’ll engage with the Docker community, report product feedback back to Engineering and have the opportunity to help shape the future of Docker. You’ll also work closely with our Services Engineers who work onsite with our partners and customers.
- Experience in a customer support role.
- At least 3 years experience in Linux/Unix development or system administration.
- Knowledge of virtualization.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and debugging.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Preferred but not required:
- Familiar with source control systems such as Git.
- Experience using Docker.
- Comfortable with programming languages (ideally Go, Python or Ruby).
How to apply
Apply at: http://www.docker.com/company/careers/
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.