Brankas is a cutting-edge provider of consumer and enterprise-focused financial management software and systems. Brankas’ backend service-oriented architecture is entirely written in Go, and deployed on cloud-based systems (GCP, AWS), making heavy use of third-party systems and APIs.
Brankas is looking for a strong developer generalist with previous experience building production-quality systems in Go. Candidates should have a strong desire to work in a fast-moving, but rigorous development environment, with a focus on pushing high quality, production-grade, and secure code. Candidates should be familiar with service-oriented architectures / “microservices” and have a strong working knowledge of systems architecture and design.
In this position, you will work directly, hands-on with the CTO, and will have the opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact on the future technology of a fast-growing tech company and platform.
We strongly prefer candidates in Asia's time zones.
Job Description :
- Contribute directly to the implementation of secure APIs, authentication, and transaction systems
- Assist with the architecture and design of Brankas' core APIs and systems
- Contribute to custom software design and implementation projects for Brankas clients
- Work with Brankas' system admins and site reliability engineers to configure and deploy enterprise-grade testing, staging, and production environments for Brankas and its clients
- Build and maintain internal and external toolsets for Brankas and its clients, such as CLIs or other tools as-needed
- Participate in monitoring systems applications and proactively respond to system events, notifications, or alerts
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and appropriate stewardship of application SDKs, documentation, and other client-facing APIs, sites, source repositories, and community
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Strong knowledge/understanding of algorithms, software engineering, distributed systems, test-driven development + continuous integration, databases, configuration management, and web services
- Demonstrated experience working with frontend (web, Android, and iOS) and backend technologies
- Strong commitment/experience to building secure, efficient, and resilient systems
- Familiar with cloud technologies, service offerings, and related APIs (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Capable of building, deploying, and managing Go production applications “in the cloud”
- Previous experience working in banking, e-commerce, or finance is a plus
- Candidates must have excellent English communication skills and be independently driven to success
How to apply
send resume and github link to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.