Who we are:
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Scopely, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. With an established brand in the heart of Berlin and clients lining up for our next breakthrough product we are looking for a skilled / can-doer team-lead.
About the role:
We are looking for a Team Lead who is not afraid of technical challenges, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & training others.
- Lead a team of 6 engineers (Frontend / Backend / Devops)
- Designing and Building scalable Software Architectures
- Quick iterations on product features and experiments
- Write clean and testable code accompanied with proper tests and meaningful documentation
- Development of microservices
- Strong proficiency in Golang
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with AWS and/or GCP
- Low latency / high performance software design
- Understanding of unit and performance testing
What do we offer:
- Central and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Choice of environment Linux / Macbook
- Choice of your favourite IDE
- Tech trainings hosted by our partner Google!
- A relocation package (1 month accommodation and flight)
- Fresh Fruits & Drinks in the office
- Friday GetTogethers & Team activities
- Flexible work hours (Core hours 10am - 4pm)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
Salary: 85.000 Euros Fixed / Per year
We look forward to your application! Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to apply
Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org