Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
The Utility Platform team delivers the connecting tissue of all solarisBank applications and APIs. The teams primary concern are the technically cross-cutting services used by multiple product development teams like Auth Proxy / Security, Document Handling and Generation and Event Ledger. On top of that the team drives a lot of the architectural initiatives within Tech.
The main tech stack of the team is golang and ruby, the services are end-2-end tested, dockerized and continuously deployed.
- Your primary role is to work as a software engineer in the solarisBank tech team.
- You will report to the Head of Engineering.
- As a Tech Lead you run one of our small, autonomous, self-organized scrum platform development teams in order to create, develop, maintain backend / frontend products and services.
- You help your fellow engineers on your team grow as craftsmen.
- The Product Owner is your equal peer ensuring that your team delivers an innovative, high quality product and you help your team move forward at a sustainable pace.
- You act as a liaison for key stakeholders within solarisBank (Opportunity Team, Management etc.).
- You ensure your team:
- has an architecture & tech vision,
- is aligned with the global architecture,
- is aligned with architectural inter-connected teams,
- architecture & vision is represented in tech wide meetings and learning from such meetings are communicated back to your team.
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You gathered relevant work experience
- as software developer in a dynamic company environment
- leading and shaping a team of peers
- You have experiences in the areas of Backend / APIs and Frontend / JS as well as System Design or DevOps
- You feel comfortable in working within our overall Teck Stack: Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, AWS, Docker, Mircoservices
- You have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.