Tier 3 Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: CTO
The Tier 3 Software Engineer will support existing applications within the suite of Redeam’s software products. This position will work with the below technologies:
Google Cloud Platform
- Use Go to Develop new functionality within the suite of Redeam’s software products
- Research and resolve technical issues within the suite of Redeam’s software products
- Use SQL, UIs, and APIs to perform data analysis and wrangling to assist in root cause analysis.
- Work with customers, if needed, to solve issues or gather additional information
- Monitor production applications, participating in the on-call rotation
- Logically troubleshoot software issues to determine the root cause and present suggested work-arounds and solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; ability to correlate events over time
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality and drive to make a difference in a dynamic, fast paced organization
- Proficiency in:
- *nix operating systems
- Test-driven development, Unit testing, Integration testing
- REST APIs
- SQL and ability to construct complex queries
- XML and JSON message formats
- Knowledge of GCP, Helm, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration/Delivery a plus
- Tours/Activities industry experience a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Go
- Extensive SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience in a Technical Support/Services role
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
What we offer
- Work for a company that helps create better travel experiences for consumers
- Collaborative work environment
- Engaged co-workers
- Multi-national team
- Fully remote work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- All the Tours & Activities you could want!
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Want to know more about Travel Technology? We want to hear from you!
Redeam is a leading travel technology company solving a multi-billion dollar problem in travel’s third largest vertical: Tours & Activities – the things you do when you get there. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
Because our technology sits centrally between Tours & Activities companies and third parties that resell their tickets, our engineers work with some of the newest and most exciting technologies to enable the high volume of transactions that flow through our system. If working on technology that improves a traveler’s experience excites you, you will find a home with us. Most importantly, if you bring a self-starter, solve-the-problem attitude, you will definitely find a home with us!
Redeam’s culture celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your race, color, religion, sex, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship or disability. We actively seek applicants that can add to our existing variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.